About the Firm
Experienced California Medical Malpractice Attorney Fights for Victims
Reputable trial lawyer advocates for injured Southern Californians
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one because of someone else’s carelessness or misconduct, you may be entitled to compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. Since 1977, Steven J. Weinberg, Trial Lawyer PC has been helping victims and their families get the justice they deserve, recovering tens of millions for clients. Located in Palm Desert, our firm serves Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles and Orange counties and the surrounding areas of Southern California. He is dedicated to safeguarding clients’ rights and challenging insurance companies to win significant verdicts and settlements. While no amount of money can change what has happened, you deserve fair and just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering — and he will work tirelessly to ensure you get it.
Compassionate, thorough legal support from an established California injury firm
He understands how difficult it is coping with a serious injury or unexpected death. His firm is highly responsive to the needs of victims and their families and committed to achieving strong results for our clients. Steven J. Weinberg is a skilled litigator with a high rate of success over the last four decades. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
Residents across Southern California trust him to handle their personal injury and wrongful death claims because he:
- Provide personal attention — He wants the legal process to be as stress-free as possible, so you can focus on your health and recovery. He is available to answer your questions and explain every step of your claim.
- Execute carefully planned strategies — He will thoroughly analyze your case and develop a solid plan to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome. He is ready to protect your rights both inside and outside the courtroom, whether by negotiating a fair settlement or skillfully arguing your case before a judge or jury.
- Care about his clients — He believes people harmed by the negligence of others deserve justice. That is why he focuses solely on personal injury and wrongful death claims. He is devoted to making sure victims and their families get the maximum amount of compensation available.
He understands the tactics insurance companies use to avoid paying fair compensation, so he will negotiate from a position of strength but won’t hesitate to press your case in court as he aggressively advocates for your best interests.
Areas of Practice
Effective representation for Southern California personal injury and wrongful death claims
Our firm diligently defends the rights of victims and their families in personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from:
- Medical malpractice — When a medical professional harms a patient by failing to meet acceptable standards of care, the victim has a right to seek redress. Our firm handles a full range of medical malpractice cases, from failure to diagnose to prescription errors.
- Surgical errors — Mistakes made during surgery can have life-altering consequences for patients. We fight for the justice they deserve by holding medical personnel accountable.
- Birth injuries — When a medical provider’s carelessness results in an avoidable birth injury, such as Erb’s palsy or cerebral palsy, we help families seek the full amount of compensation they are entitled to.
- Nursing home injuries — Neglect and abuse happen all too often in nursing homes, and when a vulnerable loved one is injured as a result, justice must be served. We stand up for the victim and their family in such cases.
If a medical professional or nursing home provider has harmed you or a loved one, let us explain how we can help during a free initial consultation.
Contact a knowledgeable Southern California personal injury attorney for a free consultation
No matter how challenging your personal injury or wrongful death case, Steven J. Weinberg, Trial Lawyer is prepared to fight for you. To schedule a free consultation, please call our Palm Desert law office at 866-875-2279 or contact us online