Decades Of Experience On Your Side
In a free initial consultation, Mr. Weinberg will listen to the facts of your case and advise you about your legal rights and options. If you have a valid case, you can count on him to diligently advocate for maximum compensation for your family. He has more than 40 years of experience and a record of multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements.
Mr. Weinberg handles a full range of birth trauma cases in California, including those that involve:
- Cerebral palsy — Cerebral palsy is a serious condition that can result from oxygen deprivation during delivery and labor. If your child is now suffering cerebral palsy as a result of medical malpractice during delivery, you may be able to seek compensation.
- Erb’s palsy — If you believe that your child suffered shoulder dystocia and now has Erb’s palsy, you may have the right to seek compensation from the medical personnel responsible.
- Fetal distress — Failure to monitor or respond to fetal distress can put the baby’s health and life in danger. Fetal distress is often a sign of oxygen deprivation.
- Group B strep infections — Failure to guard against or treat Group B strep can lead to swelling of the infant’s brain, brain damage or even death.
- Infant death — Have you lost a child due to medical malpractice? Claims for compensation are handled differently in wrongful death cases, and you need a medical malpractice attorney to help you maximize your results.
- Premature delivery — There are several signs that a prenatal care doctor should be looking for to reduce some of the risk and take proper precautions to keep premature babies healthy.
- Vacuum extractor or forceps injuries — Improper use of these instruments can cause serious harm to the child.
Learn More In A Free Consultation
If you choose to file a lawsuit and it is successful, you may obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, any future physical therapy costs, and other damages associated with your child’s injury.
To learn more, request a free initial consultation with Steven J. Weinberg today. Call his Palm Desert office at 866-572-0342 or send an email.