Representing Victims And Their Families In Southern California
Searching for a lawyer for a medical malpractice case in Los Angeles or the surrounding areas? Attorney Steven J. Weinberg has been representing injured patients and their families in these complex cases for 40 years. He has obtained tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Weinberg will take the time to personally address your questions and fight for you. No case is too challenging for him to take on. He handles:
- Aortic aneurysm malpractice. An aneurysm is a dangerous medical condition that occurs when the wall of the aorta is weakened.
- Birth injuries. There is much pain and suffering when the newest member of a family suffers serious birth injuries because of medical complications or a negligent doctor.
- Brain injuries. Both children and adults are at risk for suffering brain injuries when a doctor fails to properly supply the brain with oxygen.
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT). This disorder occurs when a clot develops in a vein, and if it is not treated, the clot has the possibility of traveling to the lungs and causing death.
- Doctor mistakes. Common doctor mistakes include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication errors, emergency room errors and others.
- Emergency room errors. Have you suffered prolonged illness or injury because of incorrect diagnosis or improper care in an emergency room?
- Failure to diagnose. When a doctor or medical professional fails to recognize a medical condition and you sustain injury as a result, you should contact a medical malpractice lawyer as soon as possible.
- Kaiser medical malpractice. Kaiser is one of the largest health insurance providers in our state, and policyholders are limited in regard to how much they can pursue for injuries, illness or the loss of loved one due to medical malpractice.
- Meningitis malpractice. Usually caused by a bacterial or viral infection, meningitis symptoms can range from high fevers to brain damage, loss of hearing and even death.
- Necrotizing fasciitis. This is most commonly called flesh-eating bacteria. It destroys muscles, skin and underlying tissue of the body.
- Pharmacy malpractice. When a pharmacy is to blame for making a critical error, you have the legal right to take action to seek justice and compensation.
- Prescription errors. More than 1 million individuals in the United States are injured because of errors with their medications every year.
- Pulmonary embolism. A pulmonary embolism occurs when a blood clot forms in a part of the body and then travels up to the lungs where it blocks an artery.
- Surgical malpractice. When a medical professional commits an error during surgery, such as operating on the wrong organ or making an incorrect incision, medical malpractice occurs.
- Wrongful death. If you lost a family member due to medical negligence, you can seek financial compensation and justice.
For proven legal representation after all types of medical malpractice, choose Riverside County lawyer Steven J. Weinberg. Get a free initial consultation by calling his Palm Desert office at 866-572-0342 or contact him online.