Did A Doctor’s Delay Result In Injury Or Death?
Failure to diagnose, delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis are all serious issues in the U.S. Such a mistake can turn a reversible medical condition into a permanent or fatal problem.
If you suffered unnecessarily or someone you love died because a medical provider failed to diagnose the condition in time, you may feel betrayed and alone. However, you don’t have to confront the medical system on your own — attorney Steven J. Weinberg is here to fight on your behalf. With close to four decades of experience and a stellar record of results, he has the skill you need to resolve cases involving:
- Delayed diagnosis — One of the primary duties of a medical professional or doctor is to properly identify your condition.
- Failure to diagnose cancer — Doctors have an ethical and professional responsibility to identify the early warning signs of cancer, and a patient’s chances of surviving cancer is directly linked to the time that the diagnosis was made.
- Failure to diagnose heart conditions — As with cancer, a prompt and accurate diagnosis is critical to the patient’s well-being.
- Failure to diagnose stroke — Permanent brain injury, paralysis or even death can result from this type of error.
- Misdiagnosis — The results of a misdiagnosis by a radiologist, a physician or another professional can be life-threatening.
Pursuing Full And Fair Compensation On Your Behalf
Nearly half of all medical malpractice cases involve failure to diagnose. The subsequent injuries and losses that patients and their families suffer deserve to be compensated.
Mr. Weinberg understands the complex legal requirements involved in these cases, and he also knows what it takes to maximize a claim. He will work to get you the full amount of money you need to cover your hospital bills, time off work, pain and suffering, loss of a loved one or other damages.
Do not hesitate to arrange a free initial consultation with lawyer Steven J. Weinberg. Simply call his Palm Desert office at 866-572-0342 or contact him online. He serves clients in Riverside, Los Angeles and throughout Southern California.