Mr. Weinberg is a highly skilled medical malpractice attorney with 40 years of experience in this area of law. In addition to being the recipient of numerous honors, he has obtained tens of millions of dollars for clients.
He handles all types of surgical errors, including:
- Anesthesia errors — Many malpractice cases are related to anesthesia errors that occur during surgery, such as administering the wrong type of anesthetic or the wrong amount.
- Cardiac/heart malpractice — When a medical professional does not conduct a heart surgery perfectly, life-changing injuries can result. Tissue damage, hematomas and infection are all resulting effects of a heart surgery gone wrong.
- Gastric bypass malpractice — This intrusive surgical operation involves the stapling of the stomach and intestines to reroute the regular physiological track that food and nutrition use to travel though the body. This complicated surgery has been surrounded by controversy, and inexperienced surgeons can cause serious injuries to patients.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy errors — Some of the complications that occur during laparoscopic cholecystectomy because of negligent medical care include infections, pain, high fevers, swelling and the inability to drink.
- Neurosurgical mistakes — The victims of neurosurgical malpractice may have to live with serious brain damage for the rest of their life.
- Orthopedic malpractice — Orthopedic surgeons usually fix broken bones, torn muscles and help with other injuries that affect the musculoskeletal areas of the body.
- Surgical injuries — Such injuries can range from organ puncture or perforation to incorrect incisions and post-surgical infections.
Schedule A Free Consultation
For a free initial consultation about your potential medical malpractice case, do not hesitate to contact lawyer Steven J. Weinberg today. You can call his Palm Desert office at 866-572-0342 or contact him online.